Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Widgets

What exactly is Digital Marketing???

Gal K: I go to one of the top digital marketing schools in the United States!! Digital Marketing is my major and it's really lots of fun.
Guy X: Really? Wait ..What exactly is Digital Marketing?
Gal Y: Digital Marketing? I think it involves social media, Web 2.0 sites, wait ... I really don't know.
Gal K: Well Digital Marketing can simply be defined as "where marketing meets the internet and other forms of new media, such as cell phones and even video games." So what are your thoughts now?
Guy X: What activities does this area of study cover?
Gal K:Well there is Social network marketing, SEO, viral marketing, web analytics, open source innovation, and more...
Gal Y: wait wait in English please?....
Gal K: OK, you can use social media websites like facebook, twitter, etc. to market your business, services, products, and even ideas. Also you can conduct research to better target your audiences through social media sites. You can create a website/blog and have it ranking in top results in google search for example. You..
Gal Y: OK, OK I understand now. Wow that does sound very interesting
Guy X: yes I agree, I go to the University of Michigan-Dearborn as well but I have not declared a major..this sounds perfect for me! How do I start
Gal K: simply visit this site or call this number
Guy X: Thanks!
Gal Y: Yeah Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Search engines take BLOGS in high esteem when the time comes to give page rankings as they are manually performed. This means that while sites lacking with commenting services struggle, those with it find more than just a way to enjoy benefits of top ranking awards. Blog commenting is the cherry on top of the perfect SEO sundae. manual blog comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow… nice data,,, it's smart for blogwalking… thanks for share… SEO Company San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! one thing I continually appear to forget to try and do with blogs. Bookmarked. Web Hosting Thane

    ReplyDelete

UA-35927319-1