Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Widgets

First Michigan SEO Competition for Michigan SEO Gurus!















WhatThe first annual Michigan SEO Competition

WhenAll contest registrations MUST be received BEFORE 11:59pm EST on April 1, 2013.

Where: Completely Digital

Who: All freelancers, agencies and students are welcome.

How: Register here.

Cost: It's FREE to enter!


  • View Contest Rules on here.



More coming soon ...


  • How to win!




ExpenseofLearning Rep: Exposing others to the rising cost of a college education.


7 comments:

  1. Woah Wish I read this post earlier so that I can join to this event.

    Optimind SEO and web design

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes it would have been a blast! SEO and ranking is well under way now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have seen this too. Will there be another competition opening soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is plethora of internet marketing strategies that can be utilized for increasing your sales as well as traffic to your website. But I believe that Search Engine Optimization is a technique that is going to help you increase your sales organically and you can start with this type of service at reasonable prices. I have also hired the social media marketing and seo services Los Angeles. Their work is highly satisfactory.

    ReplyDelete

  5. WOW, such a nice content I have learned more knowledge about Digital Marketing. I'm also searching for the Best Digital Marketing Company in Chennai for my business website.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Super, such a fine content I have well-educated more knowledge about Digital Marketing. I'm also searching for the Top Digital Marketing Companies in Chennai for my business website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog Searching for a SEO company in Chennai that can bring your brand to the top results page on Google.

    ReplyDelete

UA-35927319-1